Re: Screenreader on SSH

Hello again Stefan

On thinking again I understand your question more.

I guess what you are asking is whether the Pi can be made to speak when
you are connected to it from another computer on SSH.

Unfortunately I don't think I can think of a way that will work, since
speakup relies on the tty to get it's text.

Does the computer from which you are connecting not have it's own
screen-reader?

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

"You are much more likely to be treated by an EU migrant in a hospital
than to be standing behind one in the queue"

Eyes-free Linux:
http://eyesfreelinux.ninja/

Raspberry VI:
http://www.raspberryvi.org/