Fwd: fine tuning Emacspeak extra chattyness

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: fine tuning Emacspeak extra chattyness
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 15:04:11 +0530
From: Krishnakant <krmane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tim Cross <theophilusx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: emacspeak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Tim,

Sorry for troubling you again.

I actually sent this message on mailing list but list server is some how
refusing my email address suddenly.

Kindly tell me if you know some solution.

Now this could be a matter of choice but there must be a way to do it I
guess.

I have finally got my way around emacspeak and I am very productive
(much more ) than Eclipse, when programming with python-mode.

My only bit of concern is a small irritation when I enter into a class
or function (called def in Python ).

Instead of reading the function or class name emacspeak says "in class "
when I move to the class or "in function name " when I go to a def.

While it is good to have a keystroke giving this detail, it is for me a
bit over chattyness.  What if I know I am in a class and was wanting to
know the immediate next like?

It does not read the line totally and the "in <classname>" message cuts
the reading of that line.

Similarly in functions.

I just move down into a function and instead of reading the first line
totally it goes half way and then "in <function name>" message stops the
reading of line half way.

I then have to execute the command to read that line again.

Is there a way to stop this?

This is the case with Emacs 25.1 and latest emacspeak from git.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.