A game to teach Emacs and Emacspeak

Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out the most effective ways to teach Emacspeak to non-technical persons, so that they too can benefit from greater productivity. I know this is not easy or straightforward at multiple levels, but let me ask you guys this:

* Has anybody ever developed a game to teach Emacs key bindings?

the idea here would be something like the game where I learned to type. You get a word, in this case instead of a word you would get something like "Move to beginning of paragraph", and then you get to press the right keys to do the described action. The faster it is done, the higher the ranking.

Of course, nice sound effects would be nice.

* Assuming it has never been done, if you were to do it, what would be easier to implement: A game like this on BASH or Python, or a game like this inside Emacs itself as a new mode?

Here you might be tempted to fire off an angry e-mail, but please keep in mind that I am not a developer. I ask, because often such things are not obvious, and it is way easier to find someone who can code in BASH or Python, compared to finding someone who can code in eLisp; or so it seems.

Anyway, any and all guidance is very much welcome!

Thanks,

Fernando