Beginner in Python-mode, wish help on auto completion

Dear all,
I am back to using emacspeak after a decade.
Right now I use Eclipse for Python programming and wish to change back to emacspeak because I see quite a few things missing.
Firstly, I have used emacspeak enough to get back in speed quickly.
But I wish to know how auto completion works in python-mode. To my knowledge, there is an .el file for python-mode support with emacspeak which I found out. But I don't know how to use it as I could not find enough documentation on it. Perhaps I might have missed it so some one might just point me to the right page.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.