Merging with Emacs

Hello everyone.

What is the recommended tool for merging conflicting changes for Emacspeak users? So far (outside Emacs) I've always done such kind of merges manually, by observing the "conflicting marks" introduced by Git in the files being merged. However, I was wondering whether Emacs/Emacspeak offers a more accessible mechanism for doing that; for instance, providing an accessible way of navigating through the differences, selecting a desired chunk automatically and so forth.

Best regards.

Alan Ghelardi