Reading Google Docs documents from within Emacs

    Hello everyone.

Is there some way of reading Google Docs documents from within Emacs? I've read about the GDocs client of Emacspeak, but it seems that it is no longer available. If not, what do you do for reading such kind of documents? I've never been able to play nicely with the Google Docs interface from Windows systems and now, I'm using Arch Linux as my primary operating system and noticed that Orca also doesn't have a good behavior in the Docs.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Alan Ghelardi