Hardware speech synthesizer options?

Hi all. Looking through old equipment, we found a Dectalk with two ports
which look like 3.5 MM connectors, but no serial ports, and a Doubletalk
which does have a serial port, but it ends in female. So, either of
those able to be used with Emacspeak? I’m not sure if the Double Talk
needs an AC adaptor or not, but I’d be interested in using it with Linux.
--

Devin Prater
Sent from Discordia using Gnus for Emacs.