emacspeak and e-mail

Hi all.

Any good suggestions for reading and sending e-mails in emacs with
emacspeak? I am testing mu4e and the result is very satisfactory,
although in some situations I do not receive some feedback from
emacspeak. One example is when I mark a message to be deleted. The point
advances to next message but emacspeak does not announce the new
message.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.

--
José Vilmar, Telefones: 21 2555-2650 e 21 98868-0859, Skype: jvilmar