Org-mode question: is it possible to make Emacspeak read the header when pressing tab?

Hi,
I know that there is an emacspeak function called emacspeak-org-table-column-header. However, I have no idea how I can make that function run when pressing tab to navigate to the next cell inside org-mode.
What I’m trying to have is for the column header to be read as I tab around the table.
Thanks!