A bug in Emacspeak-jabber (and my possible fix?)

Hi,
I have noticed that when using jabber.el, in a chat, if you press M-n (emacspeak-jabber-chat-next-message), on the last message, it causes an error like this:
Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil
I used the debugger for the first time in my life, and got as far as line 240 of emacspeak-jabber.el, where it says:
      (setq end
            (goto-char
             (next-single-property-change (point) 'face)))
However, the problem is, since the last message has no more face change after it, the value of `end` ends up being `nil`, and then, on the next line, this call of course fails:
(emacspeak-speak-region start end)
Maybe we need to check to see if `end` is not nil before calling emacspeak-speak-region, or set `end` to (point-max) if it’s empty. I would prefer a nice message saying that I’ve reached the end of the chat log, though.
Hope this helps.