Writing Java: Which mode works well with Emacspeak and has the following features?

Hi all,
I was wondering what modes you would recommend for writing Java with Emacs and Emacspeak. The features that are must-have for me are the following:
- Autocompleting fields and methods
- Jumping to the declaration of a field, method or variable
- Showing documentation for a field or method. This could be in a javadoc in the existing code, or part of an installed library, or part of the standard JDK.
Thanks a lot for all the help in advance.