Elpy with emacspeak - too many warnings

Hello everyone,

I was trying out emacspeak+elpy as a Python IDE. The problem I faced
is that elpy has too many messages, like warnings, or if there are no
warnings, it gives me a message saying in which class or in which
function the cursor currently is. If I navigate by lines, then it will
stop speaking the current line and speak the warning message instead.
Is there a way to silence those messages? Do you guys use
emacspeak+elpy, and if so, how do you find it as a python IDE?

I tried to fix this problem myself with not much success. Someone on
the Internet suggested turning off flymake mode, but that didn't help.
I also tried C-e q to disable autospeaking messages in emacspeak, but
somehow these messages are still being spoken.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you
Tony