Less verbose outputs with Emacs/Emacspeak

Hi all.

Sometimes when analyzing log outputs I find something like that (output from journalctl):

Jul 27 20:45:12 ip-10-129-213-225.ec2.internal systemd[1]: Starting nu-gocd-server...

Sometimes when I'm interested on finding a given failure the time stamp doesn't matter, but I need to hear the entire output before hearing the relevant content that comes after the date/time. Does anyone know any way of hiding the above timestamp by using any feature of Emacs/Emacspeak?

Appreciate any comment.

Regards.

Alan Ghelardi

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|