A few possible bugs with Google web search utility in Emacspeak

Hi.
I just tried using "web search" utility in Emacspeak, and discovered a few things that I wanted to ask here about.
1. After typing G G from inside Eww, I am not able to enter search terms that contain spaces. Is this intentional?
2. After submitting the search term as per above, my speech rate gets reset to a really slow one.
This is using the latest Emacspeak from master branch on Mac OS 10.13 / 10.14.

Can anyone reproduce the behavior above?

Thanks.
Victor

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|