Problem with recent emacspeak change

Hi Raman,

I think there may be an issue with recent changes and org mode.

When I bring up my org agenda and try to list the todo items, all I see now is the name of the todo file, but no details for the todo. I get a line for each todo item, but none of the details show.

I tried without emacspeak loaded and it displays fine, so I think thjis is an emascpeak issue rather than a recent org update issue.

I think thjis is from some chjange in the last few days as I'm pretty sure I updated last week and all was fine then. I will try to track down further when I finish work later today.

To reproduce the issue, open an org agenda (I have this bound to C-a) then select t to display todo items. I get a buffer with just a line for each todo item that only shows the name of the file the todo item is in - no details regarding the todo item.

regards,

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|