Volunteer Sought BARD Books

Hi DR. T.V suggested I ask for a volunteer who can build me a curl commandline to search then download BARD Books.

If others have suggestions, or want to work on this, I'm all for it.

My only big request is that it be able to work in Command Line Interface on s non graphical environment.  Of course that means it could work in a graphical terminal as all CLI programs do that.

A configuration file could have the username and password.

Thanks,

David

|May 1995 - Last Year |Current Year|