Introduction

Hello all,
I am new to the list. I recently installed emacs and emacspeak on my Mac. I am using the emacs-mac port of emacs. I also just installed elpy to help with python programming. I am taking an introduction to python programming and thought this would be a good way to not only learn python but learn emacs as well. Once I make sure this goes thru, I will have some questions to ask the list.

Greg Wocher