Symbol's function definition is void: calendar-date-string

Hello,

Emacs 27.1 and latest Emacspeak (from Git).

Pressing c-h p to open the list of available packages and attempting to arrow down the buffer generates this message. I am completely unable to navigate the buffer.

Also, c-e N yields “Wrong type argument: commandp, emacspeak-view-emacspeak-news” and the NEWS file is not opened.

Is this an Emacspeak bug or issue with my system?

Thanks,

Bill