[Emacspeak] Re: Evaluating something with dtk-speak interactively?

I dont see a  easy way of changing this, not sure what kind of patch
you are thinking of -- sed it along and we can always try it.
Parham Doustdar writes:
 > Hi there,
 > Makes sense. I can submit a patch to toggle this behavior, if no one=
 is
 > opposed to the idea=3F
 > Best,
 > Parham

--=20

Thanks,

=E2=99=89 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  =F0=9F=A6=AE

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|