Von: Devin Prater
Gesendet: Sonntag, 25. Juli 2021 04:27
An: Niklas Rittinghaus
Cc: emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [Emacspeak] question regarding specific types of software foremacs

You can program Lilypond scores with Emacs and Emacspeak. That's about all I know though.

Devin Prater

gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 5:00 PM Niklas Rittinghaus via Emacspeak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

i am new to emacs and would like to know some Things:

  • Are there other games wich blind People can use available for emacs other than the games it Comes with?
  • I am a musician and would like to know if there is Music Software available for emacs wich we can use. Maybe even something you can recommend?

Thank you in Advance for your help. I think I ask here since most of you know emacs well. It can be even programs wich I can get in the, let’s say, appstores of emacs. I simply want to know if, and if yes, what emacs offers even aside from the Software it already Comes with.

Best regards

Niklas

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10