[Emacspeak] Re: Introducing myself and a request

I have voxin here, how would I use emacspeak with that instead of
espeak which I do not like.  Also, if I were to use emacspeak and
there was a link,  and I was using emacs under the gui, would firefox
or chrome be able to open the link?
 I use emacs all the time with speakup, but it might be interesting to
 see what emacspeak is like under windows -- I use it on the Mac a
 lot.