[Emacspeak] Re: Saving settings after customizing them

Set them in custom, (C-h SPC) and type emacspeak for the group, and then save the buffer with C-X C-s after changing them. Or you can put them in your .emacs.el file manually, although that's more advanced.
Devin Prater
gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/