[Emacspeak] emacspeak under WSL-G

For those unfamiliar, WSL-G is a linux virtual machine made available
by microsoft for running under Windows. I know Krzysztof Drewniak has
used this at least for testing things but has anyone used it as their
primary emacspeak environment? I'm considering it as an alternative to
emacspeak in the Linux GUI that I've used for the last couple of
decades. But it couldn't sacrifice much emacspeak responsiveness or
functionality since that's where I spend 70% of my time. I'm just
becoming increasingly frustrated with the other 30%. This is one way
forward, OSX is obviously another.
thanks for any experiences good or bad
regards
Peter

--
Peter Rayner (he/him), Level 1, 187 Grattan St.
Academic Lead - Climate & Energy College <http://www.climatecollege.unimelb.edu.au>

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|