[Emacspeak] Re: Crashes on macos on startup

Good point Victor - I forgot about that issue. I was never able to
reproduce it using the railwaycat version.

One additional step to take if Isaac decides to modify the Emacspeak
sources is to ensure you do a make clean, make config and make. While
just running make will probably work, the make clean; make config and
make workflow is much more reliable and a good habit to develop.