[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak at the forefront of innovation yet again

Thanks for the note Tim!

Yes, when i started the Emacspeak project, I envisioned it first and
foremost as a research/experimentation work-bench; but in the spirit of
"To do useful Research, the Research work-bench itself needs to be
useful".

It's indeed good to see the best of those results being adopted across