[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak on an arm based mac

Hello all,
I am not sure how to create the script and put it in my path. How would I go about doing this?

Thanks,
Greg Wocher

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 5:44 PM T.V Raman <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The only thing mplayer is used for by emacspeak itself is to play its
startup sound and that can be disabled via custom.

As a temporary workaround, just create a 1-line shell script called
mplayer somewhere on your path that does nothing:-)

--

Thanks,

â?? Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ð?¦®

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|