[Emacspeak] Re: Getting Started

Try pressing C-e d o in Emacs. Control e, then d, o. This should switch to the Outloud speech server.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 8:59 AM John Covici <covici@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.  So, I am not using ubuntu, but I followed your instructions and
got no errors, but when I run emacs, I get process speaker not
running.  I have voxin working under orca, but not under emacspeak.