[Emacspeak] Re: Looking for accessible material for DSA and Discrete Mathematics

This question might not be directly related to emacspeak, but we can all appreciate access to information and the role of math in technical computing.

I suggest checking in with the national federation of the blind's blindmath list.

You can search the list archive for previously asked questions or subscribe and ask your own questions.

The group is responsive and is a great resource for LaTeX and nemeth code questions.

I hope this is helpful,

Jon