[Emacspeak] Re: auditory icon themes not working on m1 mac

Hi,

The behaviour you're getting with emacspeak-auditory-icon-function is quite similar to what I observed in a different environment (in Emacspeak on Debian on UserLAnd on Android). In my case, the solution was as simple as installing alsa-utils, but I'm not at all familiar with macOS, so I don't know if that will help you at all.

https://mail.emacspeak.org/hyperkitty/list/emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx/message/B5BSQE6FSQNVHAJCN2WHFZESGIZH2S4S/

All the best,

Tim
<><