[Emacspeak] Re: Enable table-mode as a minor mode in org-mode

Isaac Leonard via Emacspeak <emacspeak(a)emacspeak.org> writes:

Emacspeak's table browser was written in 1996 and I can still assert
that it's the best table UI I have ever used (completely unbiased
opinion of course).

What you ask for is already done, no minor mode needed. To get all that
functionality via a single keymap, load module emacspeak-muggles -- then
using "C-c t" gives you all of that functionality  in a convenient to
use keybinding.
Note that there is also a "poor man's version" for data tables on the
Web within EWW; it's a "poor man's version" because data tables on the
Web aren't always well-formed.

--Raman

--

Thanks,