[Emacspeak] Re: installing on Mac osx

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the great efforts> I tried using the .emacs.el you edited, but still with no luck. I tried copying th stack trace, but I was not able to. I get the following error:

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading ‘/Users/mohammad/.emacs.el’:

Symbol's value as variable is void: tts-default-voice

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the ‘--debug-init’ option to view a complete error backtrace.

Note that now when I move by character,  emacspeak speaks the characters.

Thank you.

Mohammed