[Emacspeak] Re: Disable pronouncing CAPS globally

HiDevin,

I could not find fields that you've mentioned. Here's what I've tried:

M-x customize ENTER

type emacspeak in search field and press ENTER

search for "cap" or "ack"

However you gave me good idea and I just set dtk-caps-prefix to nil and that's it.

Thanks