[Emacspeak] Making it easy to install Mac speech server dependencies

Hi all,
I upgraded my system to the latest MacOS and had to start using the new speech server.
However, I got an error saying that the 'Foundation' module wasn't found, and I had to install the pyobjc library.
I was wondering if this is worth something putting into a `mac` Makefile target, or documenting the steps somewhere so that starting with Emacspeak on Mac is easy and already figured out for you?
Where do you all think the best place is for something like this?
Thanks,
Parham

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|