[Emacspeak] Re: Change of Speech Rate in Elfeed

Right arrow just reads by character right? I use N or P to go through articles.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 10:12 AM Ishe Chinyoka via Emacspeak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

In Elfeed, Emacspeak adjusts its rate when I press the Right arrow over
an article for filtering it. This happens just the first time after
getting into Elfeed. For instance, the rate would be twice as fast that
I may not be able to hear what it says. My solution is to press C-e dd
to bring up the Speech server dialog. From there, I pick another
speech. I wonder if this is only happening to me, or it is some bug.

I am running the Voxin, American-English voice. I am running Emacspeak
from  Git.
TIA,

--

Ishe Chinyoka