[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak error in evil-mode

(Stefan Monnier to BCC so he doesn't need to read all of it)

TL;DR,

evil-mode likely has a bug in its implementation of char navigation
Tickles an emacspeak bug with the new em-interactive-p
implementation, we speak the char under point 4 times, our advice is
being called 4 times.

Switching to older implementation avoids the bug

And surprize, surprize, restoring the old implementation of
ems-interactive-p  makes the bug disappear; I'll work with Stefan
Monnier on understanding why --- for now I'm restoring the old
implementation of ems-interactive-p -- see lexical-ems-interactive.el
fo rthe new implementation that likely was causing issues. All that
said, evil mode likely still hav the duplicate call bug.
--=20

Thanks,

=E2=99=89 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  =F0=9F=A6=AE

--

Thanks,

♉ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|