[Emacspeak] Re: Mac OS Monterey upgrade causes emacspeak to not load

Dear all,
I also performed this macOS software update and in the beginning Emacspeak didn’t work at all. Then I download it and compiled the last version from GitHub as suggested here. While I get from emacspeak The greeting message then nothing works. Any suggestion would be really appreciated! I am using emacspeak  to do everything   Significant with my computer  and now I am writing my PhD thesis so it is kind of urgent to make it work.

Thanks a lot for your consideration!
Cheers
Argyrios Koumtzis

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|