[Emacspeak] Loss of Access to Gmail - Text Mode

Users of Mutt and Alpine have lost access to their gmail accounts, the
recovery process wants people to sign in with another computer that
has graphical interface, the problem is that many blind users do NOT
use anything but text mode.

This question is probably off topic for this list, but the users of
this list probably know the answer to this question, so if it would be
permitted.

What nationwide email service still allows email to be sent and
received without oauth - like gmail used to do only days before?

I'm trying to help a fellow list member who finds himself in this very
situation, he doesn't have a GUI, and if he logs into his account
using a GUI (I logged in for him as he gave me his password), google
wants to verify that it's him

The ways he has to do this are:

Open a browser on a phone or computer where you’re already signed in
and go to: https://g.co/verifyaccount

Since, like many visually impaired users won't work because many don't
use a gui and many don't leave the account already signed in if they
do.

He has no cell phone, so that option is out, and google is notorious
for not supplying a contact number to fix things, the solution that
finally appears is "there is no way we can verify your account."

Frustrating isn't it?

Best wishes,
David

Best wishes,