[Emacspeak] emacspeak with other languages

Hi all, I have a problems when trying to use emacspeak with languages
other than english, or at least all of those that use any letter outside
of the english alphabet.

When I change the language using C-w d S, and make it read text in that
language, any letters that aren't a part of the english alphabet would
be read by their english name, or at least the tts engine would try to read them.

For example, change the tts server to espeak, set the language to czech
(cs) and make it read this:

Já jsem Matěj

Towards the end, when it reached the letter ě, it would read it as
something like "eh vit karon" instead of the "ye" sound it's actually
suppose to be pronounced.

This works for my own language to, which uses the cyrillic alphabet, but
it however doesn't seem to happen in languages like German or French
when I tried them, they read their letters just fine.

I was experimenting and came upon a variable called
dtk-unicode-process-utf8, which seemed to improve the situation a
little, character's would be read correctly if the entire buffer was
read, but in the latest version of emacspeak that variable seems to be
gone.

Something that sems to be related to this is the fact that non-english
languages, even french and german, read various punctuation like colon,
less than, etc as they're written in english, or at least they do when
it's read character by character.  When that character is a part of a
longer text they're read just fine.

While I doubt this has much to do with it, I'm running mac OS 11.6,
emacs 28.1 and I'm using the latest development build of emacspeak,
however this issue was present in most versions I've tried since 53.0.

Anyone had an issue like this?

--
Видимо Се,

Александар