[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak and Mac OS

Hey Tim,

I am currently on my mobile so I did not make an effort to check with the latest emacspeak version. I am running a few weeks old version with a python 3.9 environment.
However, the main issue with the environments was that the shebang in the Mac speech Server script points at the wrong environment.

For a detailed write up, I would refer you to my mail from the 13th of May in this list - but I also copied the first paragraph:

1. Short answer, applicable if you do not have multiple python environments:
In "emacspeak-directory/servers/mac":
Change the first line from "#!/usr/bin/env python" to "#!/usr/bin/env python3"
Run "pip3 install pyobjc"
Run "python3 mac" and if you get a voice saying "emacspeak server" you are good to go.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Till