[Emacspeak] List archive use question

Hi Folks,

I would like your opinion on our list archives.

The emacspeak list uses Hyperkitty to display the archived messages.  If you have used the current archive (link below) do you find it useful? Full disclosure, I am not a fan.  But I do want to know what you think.  The web hits do not differentiate between list members and random internet users so the logs alone do not tell me what I want to know. I want the list to be most useful to those of us on the list so your opinions and experiences matter to me.

Our list messages since February 2021 are archived with hyperkitty and can be found at:
https://mail.emacspeak.org/hyperkitty/list/emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx/

List messages from 1995 through Feb. 25, 2021 are archivfed at https://www.emacspeak.org/VCCS-archive/index.html using a program that has not been updated since 2016 called mhonarc (https://www.mhonarc.org/)

Thanks in advance for your responses,
Greg