[Emacspeak] Re: TTS on Mac Vanetura ...

Hi Raman,
you are probably right and I am not sure if I installed it on purpose or if it got pulled in by some other package. I only started using Mac a few months back and likely brought over some „wrong“ habits from decades of Linux.
Does your emacspeak config script in some way check for pulseaudio and wires to it, even on Mac! If yes that might be a check to include otherwise it is some other issue due to changes from macOS 12 to 13.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Till

> On 4. Dec 2022, at 16:28, T.V Raman <raman(a)google.com> wrote:
>
> You should never need pulseaudio on a mac -- take that with a grain of
> salt; I dont have or use a Mac.
>

> --
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Raman(I Search, I Find, I Misplace, I Research)
> ♈ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|