[Emacspeak] a short note about bounced email

Hi Folks,
Some list mail has not been delivered to all list members.
If you see list mail in the archive that did not arrive in your email here is what I can tell you about it.

A few announcement messages to list were misformed, the result is that they were rejected by some mail clients and not delivered.  This is typically due to html attachments.  In this case you get list messages (like this one) but might not have received the last announcement about emacspeak 57 being released.

Separate from the above issue, I am seeing mail to a list member or two bounce because their mailer blocks our mail.  We are on a black list, not because we send out spam, but because someone sends spam from an ip address in the same range as our ip address.  Short of changing our IP address, there is nothing I can do about that.

If you notice messages in the archive that you do not receive, and you want to figure out why, feel free to write to me directly.

Greg

|May 1995 - Last Year|Current Year|