[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak-customize key strokes

Tom Moore via Emacspeak <emacspeak(a)emacspeak.org> writes:

Customization is part of Emacs, read the relevant info pages.

Note that the Emacspeak Tips page is meant to be a high-level overview
designed to give a taste of what  is available; --- to learn to use the
system, read the Emacspeak Info manual in conjunction with the Emacs
Info manual.
> How can I get a list of valid key strokes when using the emacspeak-customize
> application?
> The tips page tells that this application can be used, but does not give any
> hints as to how to use it to modify settings.
>
> thanks,
> Tom

Thanks,

♈ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮