[Emacspeak] Re: A heart stopper!

Greg Priest-Dorman via Emacspeak <emacspeak(a)emacspeak.org> writes:

> What was the spacing or punctuation?

The exact content copied directly from the message is

has a balance of $11,985.33, available balance is

I'm now over the shock - for a second I was very worried as this is my
beer account and the temp here for the last week has been > 32
C. (89.6F)! I need my cold beer! $11 would be gone before breaky