[Emacspeak] Re: Mac server python version requirements, go version and intro

OMG yes please, wanted to do this for a long time but was always too tired to look at code after work! With Go, we can also just distribute pre-built binaries and then the build chain is only something that contributors would have to deal with. Also, from my experience, Go build chains rarely if at all crash, so that complexity would be well worth python environment mix-ups and all that jazz.

Sent from my iPhone