[Emacspeak] Re: Mac server python version requirements, go version and intro

1. You should not let things like "build chains " etc guide your
   exploration and what you build; if I had done that, you wouldn't have
   emacspeak because "blind users run windows and dont use Emacs".

2.  All the new language platforms, rust, go etc (heck even Haskell)
    have a large eco-system of libs and build chains and though they may
    look intimidating from the outside, are all perfectly tractable and
    usable; that is if one is willing to learn and adapt. But then if
    your audience is one that is unwilling to learn or adapt, then they
    likely will run screaming with fear from Emacs --- likely already
    have:-)

3. So by all means experiment with a server written in Go; though I fail
   to understand why it would be performant compared to Python, since
   all the heavy-lifting, ie speech generation,, wave file generation
   etc happens outside of Python even today.

P.S. You're a breath of fresh air -- really appreciate your openness to
learning new things and for your fix to the Mac Server yesterday.

--

Thanks,

♈ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮