From: Mohammed Alderweesh <alderweesh.m at xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 10:07 AM
To: Greg Wocher <gtwocher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Bart Bunting <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Victor Tsaran <vtsaran@xxxxxxxxxxx>; bart--- via Emacspeak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Emacspeak] Re: Mac question

Hi,

I had the same problem, and it seems that the issue is caused by the auditory icons. Disabling the icons seems to solve  the issue.

Best

Mohammed

On Mon, 13 Feb 2023 at 2:29 PM Greg Wocher via Emacspeak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I have never been able to get Emacspeak 57 to work on my mac. I have only been able to use Emacspeak 56. How did you get version 57 to work? I am running a 14 inch macbook pro running Ventura 13.2.

Thanks,

Greg Wocher