[Emacspeak] automatically speak FSharp inferior shell

Hi list,

I'm learning fsharp and want to have experience like when using clojure.
What I meant is when  evaluate a statement or any region, emacspeak will
automatically speak the result without having switch to repl buffer.

Can anyone  point me the direction to go?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

--
Edhoari Setiyoso