[Emacspeak] Re: Announcing "swiftmac" a new voice server for MacOS

II am not sure what could make it raspy, I am thinking versus the default "mac" server, it has a 1.2 char scale versus a 1.1 char scale.  So, try tweaking that and see if it sounds more correct to you.  But actually, I was trying to be as similar to the mac server as possible, so in next version I will set the base speed and the base char scale to exactly what the mac defaults are.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton