[Emacspeak] Re: Announcing "swiftmac" a new voice server for MacOS

> This looks awesome so far! I've yet to test it, but I plan to try it later tonight!
> Have you tested to see if this allows Emacspeak to run on Mac with loopback devices installed now?

I am not presently using loopback in specific, but I use a similar solution as a part of CleanShot X -- a custom driver to capture the audio. Thus far I have a few unknown crash points but no leaks, no distorted audio and all that needs to be done on a crash is C-d e e swiftmac RET

Next two things coming are an autobuilder for universal binaries that pushes to Github and updates the install scripts in the Makefile and remove the "cap" being pronounced and using the raise of pitch that MacOS users expect.

|Full archive May 1995 - present by Year|Mailing list's archive of current year by month|